Sunday, July 27, 2008

My services

How can I help you? Let me count the ways.

I offer translation of literary works, contracts, patents, technical manuals, educational materials etc. I do website and software localization. I subtitle films and videos. I will translate anything you want me to as long as it is is either from English to Tagalog or the other way around.

I do translations in such fields as law, information technology, literature, arts and crafts, medicine, social sciences, government, health and more. I do not really specialize in one particular field.

Everything is free of charge.

1 comment:

fatin said...

Hi, I am Fatin from MediqTrans. We would like you to be a part of our Medical translator team for ENG<>TAG. Hope that you will reply us via email resourcemanager@mediqtrans.com.